Effective date: January 1, 2023
We collect and process the information with high regard to providing and maintaining the quality of our Services to you but also in order to protect and improve your experience at Trading Steps.
• a record of all internet communications and details of your visits to our websites;
• technical information relating to the device, such as device identifier, and browser you use to access our websites;
• details of transactions you carry out through the site, such as payments;
• communications with us or our employees, for example calls, emails, and messages sent through the live chat service;
• information regarding your location, including IP address;
• we will only transfer your Personal Details to countries that have been deemed to provide an adequate level of protection for personal data by the European Commission; or,
• where we use certain service providers, we ensure they adhere to specific contracts approved by the European Commission which give your Personal Details the same protection it has in Europe.
• we have your consent to share the information; or
• we need to share your information to provide the Service you have requested; or
• we need to send the information to companies who work on behalf of our company to provide a service requested by you; or
• we are required to respond to regulatory or court orders or legal process; or
• charge a reasonable fee considering the administrative costs of providing the information; or
In the event where you need to rectify your personal data, Trading Steps will respond within a month and make the appropriate changes.